Attorney and Registered User Information
An Attorney of Record OR individual can now request to have access to those cases filed with the Courts in Sumter County.
- For cases which the ATTORNEY is a party to or a representative of, this access will allow them the ability to bypass the need to request documents be made viewable through the normal public records requesting process**
Update JUNE 6th, 2021:
A new Attorney registration process will soon be available online as approved by the Florida Supreme Court and Florida Bar Association to reflect new security profile settings for Florida Attorneys. Information to all existing CCIS/OCRS users has been previously provided via email to all account stakeholders. If you did not receive this notification please contact our IT Support HelpDesk via email and we will try to forward a copy to you for review.
Please review the following notification on how the Security Matrix was updated for all Registered and Attorney Users
- For any individual looking for additional access to Court Records Online, they are able to apply to become a Registered User
- This will not allow said user to have any type of immediate access to court document images
Completing Your Application Forms
We will periodically update this section with some helpful tips on how to complete your registration forms. If you have questions not covered here, please review the FAQ page available online or contact our office during normal business hours.
- Print or Type your form - script writing can sometimes be hard to understand and may delay the approval process
- Email Addresses - Do NOT use Distribution or Group email addresses - personal business accounts only should be used. Transmission of sensitive information will be required that is intended for the sole use of the applicant. Access by other parties could be deemed a security violation and breach of the Terms of Service
- Email addresses will be validated for attorneys from the Florida Bar Website. Applications that are received with invalid email address will be processed using the applicant attorney information registered with the Florida Bar
Application Process for Registered Users and Attorneys
In order to process your request, you must complete the necessary form(s), sign, have notarized and returned to our office:
In Person // US Mail
Sumter County Clerk of Court
Attn: Technical Services // Attorney Access
PO Box 2587 // 215 E McCollum Ave
Bushnell, FL 33513
Submit via EMail:
- Application must be scanned into full-color PDF format
Applications will be processed in the order they are received. Once completed an email will be received by the Applicant allowing them to reset their password and validate their account information.
** This will only allow Attorney level access to those cases they are a party to. Please refer to the FAQ page for additional information