Official Records Forms and Documents

Redaction Request

Tax Deeds

  • Surplus Affidavit - When making claim you must also provide proof of ID. If making a claim on funds for a deceased relative you must provide proof with copies of probate work showing that you are the heir(s) Surplus TD Affidavit.pdf (118.4 KBs)